Create Your Media Bio for PublicityBy National Publicist, Annie Jennings of Annie Jennings PR
An excerpt from GET MEDIA SAVVY – The Ultimate eGuide to Promote Your Products, Services and Ideas to the World!
Create A BIO That Tells The Media What They Need To Know In A Nutshell & Learn What Does Not Belong In Your Media Bio
Follow these simple steps to creating a powerful media bio designed to get you booked on the media of your dreams. Annie Jennings PR is a major provider of experts to the media and the PR visionary who has led the industry to all new levels of performance.
1. Your bio should always begin with your credentials, academic achievements, professional and academic affiliations.
2. If you are the author of books, papers, and/or studies note those next along with the names of the papers and studies and where they appear etc so the media can document them.
3. List your areas of expertise.
4. List the years you have been active in these areas and your fields.
5. List any involvement in any association, achievements or awards you have received in your field.
To read the rest of this chapter and others, visit: GET MEDIA SAVVY and download Your FREE Copy today!